Students experience the joy of writing however they are able, from the physical act to conversation-based brainstorming and development of new ideas.
NOTE: Our Wee-bots program is offered online via Zoom. After registration, you will receive further information on how to participate in this program virtually. Please allow at least four business days for your registration to process.
A typical hour-long Wee-bots writing session looks like this:
– Introductions (10 minutes)
– Story time & discussion (12 minutes)
– Writing together (15 minutes)
– Reflecting on our writing & sharing out! (10 minutes)
– Upload a picture of your writing and email it to us if you choose (5 minutes)
While programs are virtual, you’ll need to supply: Writing Utensil (Pencil, Pen, Crayon, Marker) and Paper
We welcome illustrations as well. Your writer can share their ideas through their pictures and we’ll transcribe their thinking. Many Wee-bots have joined and grown through our time together. Parents/guardians and older siblings are always welcome to participate alongside a young writer to transcribe as well.